Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Ivy Fraggle
Well, it seems our little girl has an obsession, and that obsession is Red Fraggle. She likes to think she is Red Fraggle. If you call her anything else, even her own name, she'll correct you and advise that she is in fact Red Fraggle. She'll even get upset if you don't call her Red Fraggle. Sometimes I think I should worry about this - check back in a year, if this still persists then I'll worry... It's been going on for a good 6 to 8 months.
She acts out scenes from Fraggle Rock in character...pretty cute. She has multiple favorite scenes to act out, but her all time fave is Red's Blue Dragon. It's adorable - unfortunately this video is sideways..I'm trying to figure out to change this :) This episode was kind of a break through for Ivy, she was initially too afraid to watch this episode because of the blue dragon - a little too scary for her. She was so proud when she finally watched it all the through and wouldn't stop talking about it for days. Then came the re-enactment, which lasted a couple months at least. Every day we had to act out this scene. I was cast as both Uncle Traveling Matt & the dragon, while Whitney was cast as Mokey (of course!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment