Thursday, October 28, 2010

Interview with Ivy 10-28-2010

 
  • J: What's your name?
  • I:  Red Fraggle
  • J:  What's your real name?
  • I:  Ivy Irene?...
  • J:  What's your favorite color?
  • I:  My favorite color is green...what's your favorite color?...wait, now I'm Red with two ponytails
  • J:  Orange
  • I:   I think Mom's favorite color is blue or something..(looks out the window)..who's that?..
  • J:  What's your favorite number?
  • I:  My favorite number is one..or 18 or 20 ...maybe a hundred.
  • J:  What's your favorite thing about Halloween?
  • I:  What's my favorite thing about Halloween?...Red Fraggle
  • J:  What's Red Fraggle have to do with Halloween?
  • I:  I don't know, we have to wait and find out.
  • J:  Are you going to dress up as red for Halloween
  • I:  Yeah.
  • J:  What's your favorite thing about mom?
  • I:  I don't know...maybe spiders..ha he..
  • J: Well, that's not what I was going for... I mean what do you love about mom?
  • I:  I don't know dad, maybe ice cream is my favorite thing about mom.
  • J:  Are you ready to go to the store?
  • I:  No, not yet?
  • J:  Why not?
  • I:  But, I'm not done with this...this book that I read.
  • J:  Maybe we can give the green witch at the store a big hug today?
  • I:  Noooo..
  • J:  Why not?
  • I:  'Cause I don't want to see the green witch, 'cause I don't like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment