Monday, November 8, 2010

Line Please..

Here's a short list of some of Ivy's favorite things to say (I'm sure I'll keep adding to the list):

  • What the bleep?!
  • Oh, this is getting serious. (especially when it's time to go pee pee)
  • Ahhh...that makes me tired.
  • Guess what dad......and then whatever happens to be on her mind.
  • Oh darn.
  • It can't work...
  • Hold me...
  • Hi Mama (when addressing me)
  • Hi Dada (when addressing Whitney) she's thinks it's hilarious
  • I'm not Ivy, I'm Red Fraggle
  • Singing London Bridges using only meows
  • The pee pee won't come out.. (when we try to get her to go to the bathroom before leaving the house)
  • Now I guess I've seen everything ( this is new and has only been uttered a few times, but worth noting)

1 comment:

  1. oh jonathan i am loving this blog! i had no clue you were writing one as well as whit!! you need to keep up on this! i love reading your perspective!!!!

    ReplyDelete