Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Christmas Mokie!!!!!!

We love you Mokie, more than you'll ever know... ever ever ever.  If you only knew at every second of every day what you mean to us, you'd weep...for like a week.  Ivy loves you so much it's borderline cuckoo-cuckoo.  She constantly talks about and emulates you throughout the day - not only that, she talks about what she wants to do with you once she sees you again... every day! You can't ask for a better Christmas present than that, now can you?  Geez... I just about started crying writing that - that's how much you mean to our little girl. 

As for me??  I can't imagine life without you and don't like to think about life before you.  Your are far and away the love of my life.period.  My only problem with you :) is that you sell yourself short, you don't see how bright and amazing you are...I need to tell you this more often, and I will because it's true.  You spread love and light and you are all I need, all I need to know what this silly life is all about.  I love you.

** Ok.  So, about this blog.  I set out trying to have this amazing diary of the daily life of me & Ivy for you at Xmas time.  Yeah, didn't really work out but it's something I'd definitely like to pursue from here on out.  Sort of a scrapbook/photo album that's always accessible.  Some of the post are not finished, polished, etc....I'll give you the login & pswd, that way we can both add.

To sum up, we love you...always have and always will.  Enjoy the below "ghosts from Christmas past".


No comments:

Post a Comment